Have you ever taken the time to really read the Bible thoroughly? Not just read a passage here and there but actually read it from cover to cover? While it is one of the most printed and most influential books of all time, not many people can say that they are familiar with the entire contents of both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
Sara Vitale from Spiritual Perspectives Radio and Dawn Katzin, Soulgineering Editor, team up to discuss some of the interesting and often controversial things that they found while conducting a cursory study of the Bible.
Sara and Dawn cover various topics in a fast-paced and respectful discussion that will leave you with more questions than answers. No matter what your faith and background, you are sure to find something that will intrigue you.
- What does the Bible truly say about homosexuality?
- What is the role of women in the Bible?
- What really happened at Soddom & Gomorrah?
- What role did Pontius Pilate really play in the crucifixion of Jesus?
- Were Mary Magdalene and Jesus married?
- Why do some people use the Bible as a weapon?
- Why was the Book of Moses not included in most bibles?
- Where did the wives of Abel and Cain come from?
- Who were the other gods that God warned Moses about?
To listen to Sara Vitale and Dawn Katzin discussing the Bible go to Spiritual Perspectives on Blog Talk Radio.